Share the Harvest Thrift Store
Shopping here helps support the Food Pantry
- Monday 10-4
- Tuesday 10-7
- Wednesday 10-4
- Thursday 10-4
- Friday 10-4
- Saturday 10-4
There is a wide selection to choose from. Come and shop with us. We’ve got a great selection of clothes, household items, knick-knacks, seasonal items, and much, much more. The revenue generated through the sale of donated items is used to support the on-going work of Share the Harvest Food Pantry.
We rely on your donations, whether they are monetary gifts, or donations of items to our Thrift Store, or purchases made in the Thrift Store, to stay afloat and help the Food Pantry.
Got too much in your house? Then bring it on out and donate it. When you get ready to clean out your closets, remember us! Donated clothes and other items (in good condition) are welcome. When you donate your items to us, we’ll give you a tax deductible receipt upon request. Come and look around to see what treasures you can find in our tidy, pleasant store!
Look into the faces of our communities neediest people. Yes, you’ll see the weary men struggling with alcohol and other addictions. But look again.You’ll also see battered wives fleeing domestic terror. You’ll see responsible, employed parents forced to choose between paying rent and buying groceries. You’ll see entire families whose lives were shattered when their jobs disappeared. This is why we exist, to help the needy in our community.
We accept the following items for pickup or drop-off:
- Furniture (tables, chairs, bedroom, dining room, etc.)
- Household items such as lamps, kitchen equipment, glassware, pots/pans, etc.
- Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing – including infants and toddlers – clothes should be bagged or boxed, not on hangers, and in good condition
- Toys, games and children’s items
- Garden tools, hand tools, and power tools
- Household appliances in working order (refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, stoves, etc.)
- Personal watercraft, boats, ATVs, and vehicles